Verona Food Walk Tour
Verona Food Walk Tour
Read the reviews on
Duration: 2 hours
Start time: Check availability on the calendar below
Meeting point: In Verona city center near Castelvecchio at Gastronomia Doc & Dop, Stradone Antonio Provolo, 11, 37123 (see the map below)
2-10 per group (contact us for larger or private groups)
English, Spanish, Italian
- 2 hours of food-tastings and food-stories with our guides, either in English or in Italian. Stopping by hidden food and architectural spots of the city
- Local salame called "Sopressa", Slow Food Awarded cured ham, 2 cheese tastings and vegetable patè from Sicily
- Bruschetta with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from local Redoro oil mill
- Sassi dell'Adige sweets and old fashion chocolates that still are produced today.
- 2 Local wine tastings including Valpolicella Classico (top Italian red wine) and fresh and mineral Soave white wine.
- Pandoro is Verona typical cake. Let's taste it from the original family shop since 1908.
The real taste of local food and all you wanted to know about the Italian cuisine, explained by our guides, either in English or Italian.
Plus an easy walk around hidden food and architectural spots of Verona.
A journey through the Verona's flavours and Italian cusine with your local guide, either in English or Italian.
We start at a delicatessen shop to sample a selection of cured hams and cheese accompanied by vegetable patès.
As olives grow extensively in the area, we will stop by the local oil mill shop to try a bruschetta and to learn everything about it. Next stop, we will sample 3 iconic Italian chocolates and find out more on how they are made.
Verona is famous for its red Valpolicella wines and a range of unique whites like Soave. We will not only taste, but uncover the secrets of its making.
As we walk through UNESCO Verona's historic center, the guides will share stories into the city's history, traditions and culture.
The final stop will be in the family shop that from 1909 produce Pandoro, Verona most famous cake.
Come hungry, excited to learn new things and ready to explore the flavors of Verona.
Get the best price on the official website
On the map
More information on Meeting point below
Walk to the experience
no car needed on our experiences. Our locations are in the city center.